I am still new to blogging for the most part and I hope that my posts are enjoyable and interesting. Well, I am starting to spend a little more time reading the blogs of other interesting writers. I enjoy personal blogs the best of all. Blogs centered around information or marketing are not all that interesting, in my opinion. I guess in the end I am blog-lurking voyer! If you want to give me information, please do so while telling me why you hate your mother, or why your teenagers are as restless and cranky as a sex starved rabbit!
Here are a few blogs which I read often and think you should read too. Click a link, take look and leave a comment!
1. www.jamesakersjr.com – this the blog of a friend and he covers many topics. He usually asks some good questions.
2. www.fatgirlfriendly.wordpress.com – this is also a blog of a friend. She is currently blogging about different restaurants she is visiting with her close friend James.
3. www.breaktheillusion.com – This is the blog of Davey Wavey. He is a spiritual seeker and writes meaningful blogs that inspire. He also shows up many times wearing little to nothing! He is gorgeous! If I were to take over America and reign as king, I would first enslave Rhode Island and make Davey Wavey part of my harum!
4. http://erlenmyerl.wordpress.com/ – the blog of my co-worker and good friend. Worth a read. She does some good research on her topics. This is the blog of Christian woman, and some of her insights transcend religion.
5. http://nitadee.blogspot.com/ – This is a haiku blog brought to you by a friend of a friend. She is witty and cool. Her blogs have some great shots taken at work which bring the haiku to life.
6. www.dbgrady.com – Blog of the author of “Red Planet Noir.” I really like his writing style. Take a peek.
7. http://deathwizardchronicles.blogspot.com/ – This is the blog for the author of “The Death Wizard Chronicles,” a six book epic novel.
8. http://www.simondoonan.net/random_scribblings/ – Not so much a blog, but the website for Simon Doonan. He works for Barney and is known for his eccentric style. I adore his colorful writing!
Let me know what you think! Also, I have added a page to my blog to starting listing the blogs I read or find interesting. If you think I should read or include your blog, please let me know!!!
Here is a piece of free advise: bloggers LOVE comments. Nothing makes my day better than having someone leave me a comment. It shows that you not only read the blog, but that it struck some chord with you. So, do me favor: if you visit any of the blogs listed above, leave them a quick comment. They will appreciate it!